Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Books By Its Cover (5)

Last one for the month guys. Will be taking entries for all the poems from July until the 1st of August where I'll post a new contest for August.

Cover up the mystery
With bloody tears
Streaked

Anyway I was wondering if you guys can take the time to answer some questions about this meme.

1. Do you like it? If not can you suggest some things to make it better?
2. Is too challenging? Is it not challenging enough?
3. Should I do a monthly theme or just do a sporadic pattern?
4. Anything else you want to say?

P.S. Books by its Cover meme from now on will be moved to Saturday instead of Thursday. Why? Because I said so :P

5 comments:

  1. 1. I think it's a really fun way to host a contest!
    2. I think it's just challenging enough.
    3. I think you should do whatever you want! It's your blog :) Either will be great, I think.
    4. I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I really do like it. It's fun.
    2.I think that it is challenging enough. :]
    3.Hm, maybe a monthly theme. But that may make it too easy.
    4. You are super cool. And I MAY know the book. I just emailed you.

    :]

    -Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I really like this! Even though I haven't emailed any guesses yet, I always like guessing.

    2. I think its challenging enough.

    3. Monthly themes would be cool, every now and then.

    4. Your blog is wicked! And I'm actually going to email you my guess.

    -Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I love it. I'm really interested in covers, so I like these weekly mysteries.

    2. Just right. :)

    3. A monthly theme would be cool, but it would make the challenge easier I think. Though it make it easier for you to pick books, which I'm sure would be nice.

    4. The image for Books by its Cover is GORGEOUS!

    Kristin (email = dazdnconfusd@comcast.net)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. I love it! I am such a sucker for a good cover, and this is such an awesome, unique meme :)

    2. I think it's great how it is

    3. Sporadic is fun!

    4. I really like the icon!

    ReplyDelete