Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Winners of Huggles!

Okay so after 3 days I finally give up. I tried my best to give people what they want. Winners you have 72 hours to email me and let me know if these choices are fine with you. I got rid of most of my books so I'm happy--until I head off to the PO that is. I plan to do a part 2 of huggles once I figure out what I own.




Danielle won:
Breathless by Lurlene McDaniel
Swoon by Nina Malkin
20 Buy Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler (I did the same mistake twice x.x)
The King's Rose by Allisa Libby
Wings by Aprilynne Pike

R.T. won Soulstice by Simon Holt

Michelle won:
The Awakening
Kiss of Life
Heartbreak River
TMI
Castration Celebration

Diana Dang won:
Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley
Hottie by Jonathan Bernstein
*breathes in and out* Am I done now!? I really hope so.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! You guys got some good looking books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 Buy Summer? XD Lots of those books sound amazing. So congrats to all the winners.

    - Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats winners! Those books sound really great.

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the other winners and thanks again, Yan! I just emailed you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. //reads once, reads twice// HOMG REALLY?!?

    Thank you soo much!! Gonna send an email now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally jealous of the winners. Congrats to you guys anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually won something, no flipping way!! Thanks a bunch! =D I'll email you asap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa! I never win anything... :) YAY! Congrats to the other winners as well! Thnx!

    ReplyDelete