Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Friday, July 24, 2009

Winner

Someone left me a note on my chatbox asking why I haven't picked the winner for Shrinking Violet and Coffeehouse Angel and the answer to that is I did. I just didn't announce it. It takes a while to pick a winner because I do not just use Random.org. I type down all the names on a spreadsheet with the correct number of entries (and I check double check everything), randomize the list and then ask some people on twitter to pick numbers. When copying down 100+ entries it gets tiring to say the least. So please have some patience, I do send the prizes out, I do pick the winners, just because I do not announce the winners exactly when the contests ends does not mean I have forgotten. Normally I'm not this frustrated when someone asks me if I picked the winners yet but the person used a weird tone that didn't do well with me. There are nicer ways to ask that question. You could have left your name too...

Anyway the winners get a deflated smile because I'm a bit pissed and frustrated. I already emailed you guys so reply back soon!

Winner of Coffeehouse Angel is Seahn and the winner of my ARC of Shrinking Violet is Summer

P.S. I'll be having another contest this Monday for 3 copies of Geektastic.

P.P.S. Still pissed a bit. PMS maybe? I don't know anymore. It's things like this that makes me want to stop contests altogether.

EDIT: Maybe I'm anger 'cause I woke up at 2:30 AM by my neighbor, 5:45 AM by this really loud noise (fell asleep an hour later), and finally got up at 8AM this morning to do some jogging....

9 comments:

  1. You have the right to be pissed don't worry. It'll die down soon anyway. Congrats to the winners ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, too bad I didn't win. Congrats to the winners! :)

    Hope you feel better now. And keep those contests coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats winners!

    Hey, at least it's Friday, that's something to be cheerful about right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners!!! Enjoy the books. :)

    I'd be peeved too, especially at the last thing. I'm an insomniac and would hate to be woke up, after it took so long to get to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe feel better!~ I would have been peeved too. Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt like leaving a jokey comment to make me go ahhhh but I couldn't think of anything good lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, jogging would make me all angry and pissed too. That's why I avoid it like the plague. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Thank-you so much. I have emailed, so hoping you have it. Being annoyed is okay, but I'm thinking a deflated smiley face is still a smiley face. I am wondering if you can get an angry/frown balloon.Hope your day has gotten better.

    Seahn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners!
    And I agree with Sassy CC, a deflated smiley face is still a smiley face.
    And I understand about the being rudely awoken and not being able to sleep thing. They are doing road work outside my house and I have insomnia, so the 7 am start up sucks! I wanna pull my hair out! But I hope your day got better!

    ReplyDelete