Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday! (21)

So I've been getting a lot of searches on the Wondrous Strange sequel so I thought it was high time that I WoW Darklight--the sequel to Wondrous Strange.

Darklight by Lesley Livingston (December 22nd 2009--Harper Collins)

"Much has changed since autumn, when Kelley Winslow learned she was Faerie royalty, fell in love with changeling guard Sonny Flannery, and saved New York City from a rampaging Faerie war band. When a terrifying encounter in Central Park sends Kelley tumbling into the Otherworld, her reunion with Sonny is joyful—but cut short. For they’ve been plunged into a game of Faerie deception and wavering allegiances in which the next move could topple a kingdom...or part them forever.

The fans who flocked to Lesley Livingston’s Wondrous Strange will fall hard for Darklight, the soaringly romantic second book in the trilogy. Breathless high stakes and vividly magical characters make this a can’t-miss fantasy for readers of Melissa Marr and Holly Black."

This meme is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

14 comments:

  1. Where did you find the cover, missy? Amazon canada doesn't have it posted yet! Which seems odd as this is a Canadian author! Hmmmph!

    I have now added the book to my wishlist since I didn't realize it existed yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez Louise I haven't even read Wondorous Strange yet and here you are WOWing the sequel... I guess I need to get into gear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover = love. I wasn't sure if Wondrous Strange was part of a series or not so I left it off my Series Summer reading list. xP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I hadn't even realised it was a series. :P I'll have to keep this book in mind though for December. Thanks and great pick! :)

    - Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... more books to add to my list...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you find this!?!?!?!?

    OMG I LOVE THE COVER! *big fan of the first book*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I <3 this cover, and can't wait to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cover! Can't wait to read it. I just bought the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't actually know there was going to be a sequel...Thank goodness, at the end of W.S I was literally left thinking "well, what happens now?"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you say Gorgeous!? Darn, that is a beautiful cover. I still need to read Wondrous Strange though. Great pick. Mine is up if you wanna take a look.

    ~Briana :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeek! I love this cover and I'm so happy that you posted it! I haven't seen it anywhere, but I've been on the lookout for it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have yet to read the first one, but the covers in this series are amazingly great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cover is lovely. It is better than the 1st.

    ReplyDelete