Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Books By Its Cover

This meme was basically created to make sense of my blog title. I mean everyone is practically grading covers now so my title is not unique anymore but now! Now we have a way. Also I just happen to suck and gave up Thursdays Hugs. It was just too hard to do.

So to make this special as our grand opening of my meme I'm giving away books. The winner can pick 1 book from the list:

Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev (ARC)
Rules by Cynthia Lord (signed)
Secrets of Truth and Beauty by Megan Frazer (ARC)
Wings by Aprilynne Pike (ARC)

I might add more if I can figure out what I own.

First poem for the first week of my first meme.

Amethyst raindrops
Underneath sea-green veins
Lustful glaze of the one whom
Returned
And tell the one you knew
Farewell

Email me the author and title of the book. If anyone comments the answer the poem will not count. My email can be found in my blogger profile.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE your meme button! And this sounds like a neat idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love this meme!! Not only is it a creative idea, but you get to read some great poetry at the same time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I'm probably going to sound like an idiot, but what are we trying to get from the poem?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the author and title? the first few lines are the description of the book and the last couple are what it's about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. Got it. I got that we were trying to find the authhor and title, but i wasn't sure like what the poem was describing. Wow I'm stupid.

    ReplyDelete