Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Books By Its Cover (3)

Paddle Pedal backwards
But move forward
In life
Accept me
For me
My plain
White tee
And me with my
dress--spotted

New poem~ Week 3! I think this meme is turning out pretty good! Remember I'll email you if the answer is wrong--if it's right, no response from me! Email me the answer! Poems get progressively harder each week! Next week will be a doozy!

3 comments:

  1. I know the answer but I'm not sure if paddling is the right word! I was thinking rowboats lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just curious, are you going to post the answers to these poems like at the end of the month after you've drawn the winner? I'm canadian, so I can't win a place in the draw, and I'm just honestly ridiculously curious what the answer to these poems are. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know the answer. The word "paddles" directed my thoughts right to the book.

    ReplyDelete