
Paddle Pedal backwards
But move forward
In life
Accept me
For me
My plain
White tee
And me with my
dress--spotted
New poem~ Week 3! I think this meme is turning out pretty good! Remember I'll email you if the answer is wrong--if it's right, no response from me! Email me the answer! Poems get progressively harder each week! Next week will be a doozy!
I know the answer but I'm not sure if paddling is the right word! I was thinking rowboats lol!
ReplyDeleteI was just curious, are you going to post the answers to these poems like at the end of the month after you've drawn the winner? I'm canadian, so I can't win a place in the draw, and I'm just honestly ridiculously curious what the answer to these poems are. XD
ReplyDeleteI think I know the answer. The word "paddles" directed my thoughts right to the book.
ReplyDelete